Is it safe to invest in xfwcs ?

@skjee10 (438)
Yesterday one of my friend suggests to invest in xfwcs.com.I visited there,it's a hype site but it has PAYPAL as it's payment processor.I did some google search,but didn't find any thing suspicious.Please share your experience and suggestions.Thanks.
@ravisivan (14051)
skjee it is hundred per cent bogus website. you will not get the amounts as promised. no company can pay at this rate. no company can pay at the rate of 1% per day--365% per annum. impossible. later 145 days, 235 days it is further increased. please do not invest in this. take care of your money. good day.
@skjee10 (438)
Thanks a lot,ravi for your valuable suggestion.I have became curious because of paypal.As far as i know,paypal does have a very strict policy about these type of sites.
@ravisivan (14051)
true. but paypal business development managers have a different objective of earning more for paypal- they have targets -- so they also do mistakes knowingly or unknowingly. What are you doing in Howrah? Have you ever been to Jalpaiguri? I was in Jalpaiguri during 1975-77. good day.
@ravisivan (14051)
thanks for selecting my response as the best response. good day.
I cannot say it's a scam for now, coz it is still paying. I have some investments there and the reason why I trust the site is because their payment processor is paypal. With the website look of xfwcs, it's obvious that it's one of the hyip sites. so I really don't see any reason why paypal would allow such a site. I still believe that paypal did their honest review of it before they allowed it. for that reason I trust the site.. in addition, it's different from other hyip site coz there is a big 10% withdrawal fee per transaction and paypal also deduct some percentage in your money too. so if you will compute it the interest you get is not so high.
@skjee10 (438)
If this is the case then i am not interested to join in here.
@monouu (2612)
I believe Paypal won't check your account when you started one. It is only when peoples report to them or some other reason that they'll look into the account & check what business they're dealing with. That is when Paypal will freeze such HYIP sites' account for good. Therefore you shouldn't trust the site because their payment processor is Paypal but should stay away from any HYIP that use Paypal!!
@monouu (2612)
Such site is dangerous, if it come with Paypal it is even more dangerous!! Reason is because their fund will be freeze by Paypal since such activity is against their policy. Even if it is not freeze, the admin can just lie that it is so he can't pay members. Such trick is common in the past.
@skjee10 (438)
Though i haven't fix my mind to join,your advice will help me a lot.Thanks.
this site is one of the hyip site that accept paypal, but then i heard other saying that the minimum payout for this site is $10 and the maximum payout is also $10, so if you want to invest a huge amount on this site, then you need to withdraw everyday i think. =) if you want to try on it, it is ok, just invest on those short term plan.