a new keyboard

@savypat (20246)
We brought a new ez-eyes keyboard. I think it's going to help us both but it responds slower and is flat not slanted. I'm going to fix it so it's slanted. As I typed that I thought to lookon the backside and of course there were the little feet just waiting to be setup. AH! that's much more comfortable. It's still slow but that will just take getting use to. The bigger keys sure help old sore fingers.
@inertia4 (27651)
I saw the commercial for that keyboard. It looks nice. I love my Mac keyboard. What I love about it is the keys are white and they keyboard itself is aluminum. And I did read somewhere that Apple is looking into making a keyboard without actual keys. It will look like a regular keyboard with all the numbers and letter only it will be flat touch sensor glass. I think that would be awesome. I know that on those old fashioned keyboards the keys sometimes get stuck. But I don't have that problem with my keyboard. And I also like the fact that this Mac keyboard is nice and light. Meaning I don't have to bang the keys. I just tap them and it types. Good luck with your new keyboard. Enjoy.
Bigger letters is the reason why I like so much my old keyboard, in spite of its many flaws. I like my laptop but I miss the big keyboard from the od computer. I don´t know when and if I´ll get used to the new technology.
@cher913 (25891)
we have an ergonomic keyboard which is alright but i like the idea of bigger keys. easier to see with my old eyes lol.