Great episode for Nikki until the end

@stealthy (8188)
She pushes Sharon into the pool which Sharon really deserved. Then when she learns that Victor is missing and that his horse was found in the barn in full tack she says, he usually takes better care of his animals than his humans. What a great line that was. Then she has to go and ruin everything by leaving Jack's bed and trying to call Victor and worrying if he is all right.
I saw that today and all I could do was was laugh my head off. I also think nikky was wrong to go call victor as well. These people went and married the worng people and they all know it. Jack knowsdarn well his wife stilllove her ex.what was he beingher fool for. Then sharon knows she was not his first choice and why be his fool.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Todays was the funniest episode in a long time! Wasn't that great of Niki to push her in the pool and her "human" comment...sad but true! But we all knew she wasn't over Victor so being on the phone after being with Jack on her wedding night.. no surprise there!