Love, Hate or Indifference

Sometimes I think to myself that maybe it’s better to receive indifference than hate. But then again, receiving either love or hate means that people notices you to even judge you. Being indifferent or receiving indifference is like being invisible and irrelevant to anyone. Of course there are time when we wish we can be invisible, but it also hurts to be insignificant.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Yes astreadido, it seems that the real opposite of love is not hate but it is when they don't even care if you exists.
I would do my best to not let it bother me one way or the other. LIfe sucks and it can be just fine as well. We have to flow with it and move on.
I feel like it depends on who it's coming from. If my husband is showing indifference rather than hate, then I'd wish for the other way around. But if it was someone I didn't care about and they were indifferent to me, then why does it matter?