Forgetful Me

Before I went to my wife's office to fetch her, I was struck hard to my chest of the fact that I actually "LEFT MY CAR KEYS INSIDE THE CAR!" So depressed and self blaming, I called my wife (who have the spare key) to fetch me in my office instead. My angry wife took a cab to my office. Nasty isn't it? Have you ever experienced this?
The other day I was getting out of my car and I kept trying to lock the door. and for some reason it would not lock. then something said looked for my keys nd it was stuck in the ignition. thank god my car had that feature where it would not lock. adrain was not anywhere near me to open up my car door.
yeah, there are some cars that sets a disturbing sound if you are trying to leave the car with the car keys still in the ignition. well I am driving a 2001 Toyota SUV and doesn't have that kind of feature. Good for you!
@asliah (11148)
hi, that was really crazy and will really make you depressed both of you,but in me i still never experience that because i don't have car,but there were times that i forgot the key of our house inside and of course i need to destroy the door knob to enter.
Yes, this happened to me almost a month ago. I used my husband's newly bought car (second hand car actually) and since it did not have a remote, I had to lock it manually. Bad luck, I forgot to take the keys from the ignition. Lol. I did not panic though because I was already home and I just waited for my husband to come home. Then I let him finish his dinner first before revealing what I did. He did not react much, there was a duplicate inside the cabinet. =)