Love and Marriage

In which establishment you believe??? Love and marriage or Marriage and then love?? which is more long lasting??
• Mathura, India
Marriage and love. I thank arranged marriages have more long lasting. My marriage was also an arranged and we are just enjoying it likes a beginners.
Then love marriages lead to failure???
• Mathura, India
I am not going to generalize the things. This is my personal view. I am saying all the love marriage lead to failure or should go for. But the examples are there Chand and fija and so many other. I believe in arranged marriage. I do never go to participate a party of love marriage.
love and marriage, sometimes marriage is not important bec. some couples are not married but they are happy. and some marriage couple is not happy. even they love each other its not enough. sometimes there are problem in a couple that is not solve and the only solution is they have to be seperated. thank you
definitely love then marriage! I couldn't marry someone if i didnt love them.
@tetris15 (541)
I'd like to believe that I'm a hopeless romantic because I still believe that in every aspect of your life, there has to be love somewhere out there. It is much appealing if you will enter into married life with so much love between the two of you. But nowadays, I guess due to different reasons of every individual, marriage comes first for convenience then love follows. Since your discussion is which is more lasting, love and marriage is for me.