Does anyone know how I could get free gift cards!

Hello! I just wanted to know if anyone in the mylot community knew of a way I could get gift cards for free. Like point sites that don't take long to get points. Thanks!
@CatGods (4595)
I did a friend request with you because I use 4 different sites every day to get amazon gift cards. But there are other gift cards being offered too like walmart, starbucks, best buy and more. I can't post the sites here because they are referral links. But I can PM them to you;.
If you wouldn't mind that would be awesome. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!
@CatGods (4595)
I am putting together your PM right now. And I'm telling you what I do to get the most points every day.
@CatGods (4595)
sent PM
@txgrl21 (819)
My favorite nowadays is Irazoo, my first gift card took me a month and a week to earn and it was for $50 at JcPenneys. I mostly earned those points with the surveys but they have tons and tons of offers and also just added hundreds of videos so I can easily see how anyone can earn faster than I did. I've been using Zoompanel for years and they just added Amazon to their prizes, it's only 2500 points for $25 which is really awesome. I've also used Swagbucks in the past but have not had much time for that one. Another one I like is mypoints, you earn points for shopping or something like that but I mostly earn points there by playing games at worldwinner. Worldwinner is a site that pays you to play games but it's practically impossible to beat other players, most of the time you just stay even on your earnings. So what I do is just keep playing with the same $10 I invested and earn I believe like 2 or 3 points for each dollar spent at mypoints. I have reviews on my blog and happy earning!