bigger monitor looks better when on the internet cafe

@hotsummer (10413)
i have two flat screen monitor. one is small and the other is big. so i prefer the small one . at first i like the bigger one. but i just got tired of the bigger monitor. that i do prefer the small one as it occupies little space and it is not that big on my eyes. but on the cafe i do like the big screen monitor. because most people on the cafe are just into gaming and so i do enjoy using big monitors along with them. but when i am back at home i am just contented with smaller monitors.
I have a laptop and the new one has a bigger screen. i was using the old one the other day and I prefered the bigger screen better.
@hotsummer (10413)
that is nice that you enjoy bigger screen or monitor. maybe that the big monitor does not suit our place and so that is why i don't enjoy it.
I think it is the time to find a good nice place to keep the big screen so that you can enjoy watching the things well.
I really loves big monitor screen especially when i am gaming. Large screen help me to get deep inside the game and enjoy it at it's most.