Keeping your hopes high

@hotsummer (10358)
During the times I am feeling sad and hopeless that I just try harder and just have some hope. Because I do believe that sometimes problems are just hard and big in our thoughts only but in reality they are not as big as we perceived it to be. So if I just go on believing that one day things would be a lot easy and I would be able to see the situation more clearly and would have more positive outlook on life.
That is a good way to look at things. I think I will do this as well. I often find myself down and out over my daughter. but,recently I have let myself off the hook and felt so much better.
@hotsummer (10358)
I just feel the same also on myself and my relationship with other members of the family as well. But I just kept on trying to understand them and I try to get my happiness from friends when I can have good relationship with the other members of the family
@freedang (320)
i cannt agree with you more,something just seem to big or hard,but when you really do it,you would find that it is not much hard as you imagine before.so keeping your hopes high,at this moment we can change the pressure into an impetus andd it can push us foward
@jricky1 (6809)
Hope you know exactly what you want and how you are gonna do to make that still high.Being positive is good and you may feel good if you just add your effort into it. You inspired me and i will indeed keep my hopes high.