Im ready to flip at them all

@911Ricki (13602)
My brother has put this cat in a cage in the garage. They took it to the vets and it has fleas, mites, and has an absess on its face. Other animals can pick of fleas, and mites even off clothes and such. I was at work and here my Mother, my Brother, and my Sister brought each cat out to meet this cat. I was ready to flip out, because my cats have a low immune system and can pick anything up. They are just plain stupid for doing this. Now I have watch them , and I told them that they are paying for the vet bill if they do catch anything. The fact they gave this cat 4 cans of cat food, and about double amount of dry food. Here Im paying for half of it. I bought high end food for my cats and they were feeding it to the cat. They feed their cats Friskies at 0.70 cents a can I feed the a variety of high end at $2.50 to help their health problem. I told them they are paying me every last penny for it, and they can replace the dry food. I told them starting September 1st Im not sharing nor feeding their cats. I am buying my canned food, and dry food period. I have 3 cats, my sister has 1, my parents now have 6. Tell me why I should pay to feed all of them when clearl my 3 dont eat as muych as their in total, and my sister doesnt pay a cent for her cat to begin with.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
The more I read about this, the more I'm certain not even your parents have any respect for your things. You pay rent there, you split things there (cat food) and they can't respect you enough to leave your things along. If I were you I'd do the "this is mine" thing for all of your items and just keep it locked away in your room.
@911Ricki (13602)
I do hide things but they will do anything to find it, and purposealy use it. I bought cleaner for the cat boxes. Now sure I bought it for ALL the cat litters but they misuse it and used the entire bottle (14.99$ out of my pocket) in one shot. It should be sprayed on it and soaked in, they just poured it in. Just little things like thaat, even after I say things to them. They will go through everything i own, take what they want while Im at work, then make excuses for everything. Yet, if I touch anything of theirs its a whole different story, Im just wasting everything even though I bought it, Im not going to use it.
Omg! 10 cats total in one house? I'm sick and wheezing just thinking about it. I haven't seen any collectors in a long time. The one I remember the house was thick with stink.
@911Ricki (13602)
It doesnt stink unless you leave the litter in the pan. I scoop it daily, my Mom and me take turns. Now this *new* cat sprayed all outside the house, so it has the smell sort of like pee. Its disgusting, and they just walk right through it, I was out there spraying this urineoff which is suppose to help but I cant find where this bugger sprayed. If he comes in the house and does that, I will flip out. They will leave it but I have my limits. Now my parents dogs fur is ridiculous, we've gone through 6 vacuums in about a year. They dont vacuum, and since Im not home or barely leave my room Im not cleaning up after their animals. Now in my room, my cats can go on my bed but I vacuum weekly, and usualy they dont shed as I give them a variety of vitamins. Patches does in the spring and she has her own pillow. But my parents bed, is white fur from their dogs and I dont know how they sleep in it. Marco does smell worse than the cats boxes. His pee stinks but the pellet litter soaks it up but I take it outside to dump as I have a strong stomach and it hits me hard. But if you dont have animals then yes it would stink just like a farm. I grew up in the country with the entire neighbourhood smells like sh*t from the barns so I spelt amasing haha. I grew up with a girl who the cat or dogs would sh*t on the floor and they would leave it. Its still like that, she has rabbit cages from when she was a kid and it still has shavings in with the sh*t in the bottom.
I would not want to step foot in that house let alone eat there. that is too much fur all over the place. I can't imagine feeding all those animals with money that could put a roof over my head. I hope in sept you stick to your word. after all that is a lot of money at the end of the year.
@911Ricki (13602)
I would be rich if people stopped stealing from me. I am leaving a lot of my food at the house where I petsit so it wont crawl legs and go missing. They all think the world owes them something, so I spend almost double than I should from people stealing from me. My cats have rules, they cant be on the counters, table, and they eat out of their bowls. They can get on my bed, but its the back on their pillow. But they just have no concept of anything I caught my sisters cat on the counter, or my Moms cat laying on the table. I caught my cats on the table right after that and they went in time out and havent done it again. But if the one has fleas the entire house will get them, and they will in everything literally. Its hassle and hard to get rid of them. I know neither my brother or sister would pay a cent to clean it up. I dont mind sharing food, but when they buy crap for 0.70 cents then I buy high end food for $2.50 (a can does my three cats a day which isnt bad). They want the good stuff but expects me to pay for it. Since they have been feeding this cat almost triple the food Ive had enough. I have 3 cats, and they should all get the same not taking more for their cats. So I told them Srptember 1st I will take my cats to a different room and feed them, and they will not be touching my food period. The fact my sister doesnt buy food, or buy her cats necessitties which end up coming out of my pocket once you sit down and figure out my parents and I were splitting the cost of food my 3 cats to their 7 cats. I bought enough for my cats say for 3 months, then they would make some excuse or saying we need more cat food or we re out but never pay me back. I got extra money this month for my pay so I just put that all in savings, also my other paycheque when I get them from my seasonal job will go into savings.
@NailTech (6890)
I'm grateful for them to know they have tried to help the other cat, by taking it to the vet for the abcess & fleas, and feed it but it shouldn't have been by taking the high end food you purchased specially for your cats. I hope they do all pitch in to help pay it back. They seem to have a good side to them for helping a stray sick cat but I do think they should have done this a different way and paid for it themselves and not exposed your cats to it before it got better and the fleas were gone. How is the cat and your cats doing now?