Gas price is on the roof right now, we can't afford the second round

That will be no surprise as some people already predict the gas price will going up to the roof by the end of this summer time. I didn't feel lucky at all although I filled up the gas tank full yesterday. Today, the price is already $3.94, and it will be $4.00 on the labor day. So, what will be your guys plan over the long weekend. I certainly won't go anywhere, I rather go to work and be home. With such high price, I couldn't afford to go anywhere.
• Mathura, India
Respected my dear mylotter friend, You started such an important issue through your discussion/comment, congratulation. Yes hike in prices of gas are are always troublesome. In the period of higher inflation this is another smash (or a sweet kiss). I would like to welcome a valuable and knowledgeable returning comment from your side. Take care and have very nice time. Happy mylotting. (°J°) (°L°)
Go and check the gas price in China. You will feel rather lucky,man.