lousy groupmate

@kaeirole (669)
i am just disappointed of my group-mates..every group-works, i always give my 100% to finish whatever task given to us..and i didn't mind if they contributed something on it..but today, i hate it..they didn't prepared anything for our project..not even just reading about our topic so that they can share something..they were just so dependent on my work..i hope they'll realize that many heads are better than 1...
@asdomencil (4276)
Sometimes it is very irritating for the groupmates that will depend on you when doing projects. Sometimes, those are the one that will keep on talking without working. They tend to criticize but does nto contribute in your work.
@GemmaR (8526)
I have just completed a degree, and had several arguments with people over group work whilst I was there. Because I am a hard worker, a lot of people know that they can just sit back and do nothing and I will get everything finished and handed in on time. There was one boy in my group a couple of years ago who actually contributed nothing to the project at all, and yet he was given the same marks as me because of the fact that he turned up on the last day and handed in the work that I had done with me. It is very hard to be in that kind of situation because you don't want to lose any friends, but a the same time you need to be able to do your own work without having to worry whether the other people in your group are going to be trusted to do the work that they are supposed to be doing.