Front or back bencher..

Hey guys! Throughout my entire career i have always been a front bencher at school as well as the college for i feel that i can get the best input from my teacher and can be able to be in their eyes for most of the time. What were you in the school/college?
• Mathura, India
Respected my dear mylotter friend, What a comment on my response to your discussion it is? I was also front line shoulder in my classroom. Actually I sit in the third raw upto my school education because first two rows were allotted for female classmates. During college, I was sitting in first row. In the child hood, I was ready to even fight with the classmates for having a seat in the front line. I would like to welcome your valuable and knowledgeable return comment. Have a nice day and take care. Happy mylotting. (°J°) (°|°)
hey thanks a ton for your response. Yeah i too used to fight with my friends for the front seat at the college as i always wanted to be in the ambit of a teacher. It has benefited a lot to me u know.
• Mathura, India
The same story was there with me to follow.
Yeah. That is the charm of the front bench. U can hear the voice of the teachers quite well and also grab the knowledge well comparatively. But you know! there is always a greater risk of being asked the questions by the teacher and if that question is not known to u then it is very much embarrassing. What say?
@firoshgt (19)
i like all in the front, middle, back etc But mostly I prefer the front if I am interested more
Hey thanks for your response. Yes i too prefer sitting at the front so that you can clearly listen to the lectures being given. This also helps u to maintain notes that might be helpful in the long run. What say?