Busy weekend ahead!

@911Ricki (13602)
I am covering my Moms route tomorrow, then meeting a lady to sell the Keurig coffee in the evening. I have to do a little shopping for veggies for Marco, Max, and Gizmoe. I will then go from there and pick up the new members of the family bringing them home. I will be up and at my seasonal job during the day not sure what hours as they may need more work or an extra order done. I have to petsit so I will come home feed the brats their dinner, then go feed the dogs I petsit dinner not sure if Ill be home or not, then I need to sleep at the house I petsit as the one dog has anxiety issues and need someone there. I work Sunday all day, go back to feeed the dogs, then go home to feed the brats, then back to petsitting. Monday I have off all my jobs as of right now, and Ill be going back and forth from my house to petsitting.
Why can't someone help you feed the animals so you can stop driving back and forth like that. is that not what they ask of you when they need to leave home. that is not right how they treat you at all.
@911Ricki (13602)
My parents wont be home this weekend, they are going away. When Im at work my parents feed the veggies, and the cats. My sister and brother will be home all weekend. But I dont trust them enough to be able to feed them (I know its not hard) but they will go out somewhere and leave for days.
@winterose (39929)
that is a lot of running back and forth
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Wow that is a lot of back and forth! I think I'd get tired of driving... Lol I don't even have my license but when I do drive I get so tired so quick, making me think I might as well not get my license.. different story though.