She is going to sell my shoes

@hotsummer (10458)
My friend needs money and she said if I had anything she could sell and she will just take a cut out of what she has sold and I said I have used my shoes once only and I don't want it anymore. And so we have agree in how much she would give me when she has sold it. But she doesn't know yet to whom she would sell the shoes. So I would let her have the shoes till she has sold it. I'm not really in a hurry to have it sold out I'm just helping her. As I don't have money either. So I said I don't have anything to sell. And I think I have been fair to how much she would get for selling it. As I don't plan to sell it anyway and I just want to help her.
If you want to help her just give the shoes to her and don't take any money from it. if you find anything else you don't need give that to her as well. I wish she lived here my mother just had a huge bag ofgood clothes.
@hotsummer (10458)
Indeed that would be better idea .but I have given her a lot of dress yesterday which looks good on her and so those are branded dresses. So I think I have given her enough help also as she has helped us also. But I don't think that what I have given would be the enough for her needs as she needs a lot more money and things. But I could not help her anymore more than that.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, You are very nice and kind as you are willing to help your friend who is need. your friend is very lucky who has a friend like you. You have the proved the thought true 'A friend in need is a friend indeed'. I wish you will get someone for who will be willing to buy your shoes and your friend's need of money will be fulfilled.
@uolyram (266)
You are so good to your friend. How thankful she has to have a friend like you. Your kindness to her is a sign of a real friend who is helpful and understanding.
that's nice of you hotsummer to help your friend in need; there are really times even if we wanted to help in terms of financial matter but we can't due to lack of supply. But, if our heart is too big to give we can always find some ways. Have a big heart always and stay blessed.
@jenny1015 (13389)
hello, Hotsummer! I think is is so sweet of you to actually help your friend especially if the shoes you had was just used once. Maybe it could be a start of a small business for both you and your friend. Gather stuff from friends and family and have a garage sale. Both of you could definitely earn from it. SMILE!