He is looking for someone to talk to

@hotsummer (10449)
My friend message me last night that he wanted to talk. So I would try to meet him tonight but I am not sure I would be able to spend a lot of time on him. I think that I have only small amount of time since I am very badly needed at home to do a lot of my responsibilities. Anyway thankfully my sister is doing but better since yesterday although I still much needed at home. Anyway I have no idea get what is bothering my problem. I hope that I would be able to give him good advice
@caopaopao (12535)
Hi, A friend in need is a friend indeed. It's nice that he has a friend like you, he messaged you when he was sad meant he cared you a lot, and he really needs you. Your sister will understand your situation and do more housework for you, and I can see that you have a sweet sister. Hope your friend will get out of sadness soon with your help.
I hope your sister will be fine for the night if you do end up going out. it is nice when we are needed by our friends and we go to help them out. but,there are times when we have to say no to them.