loud mouth spouse

aaarrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! my spouse hasn't quit talking in 45 minutes and the more he talks the louder he gets!!!!!!! my head is hurting like crazy! what's the real frustrating part....he keeps repeating his stories!! all he wants to do is talk about his job and the stupid things he's going through. i keep telling him to "let go and let God". but he won't shut up! he's gotten to the point that he's louder than the tv! he's driving me up the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have spouses like this?????????
@salonga (28006)
So you mean you can't enjoy your spouse's repetitive talking? Well if he does not really make any sense I can't really blame you at all. But why not ask him to stop? You can always tell it to him in a nice way. You don't need to hurt his feelings. You just have to be honest to him but make sure you do it in a way that he will understand and won't be offended at all.
we've already asked him to quiet down and to keep his opinions to himself. when he's been sober, i've talked to him and let him know it frustrates me when he talks during a show and says derragatory remarks. once he starts drinking, it's all about him.
@daisy777 (216)
• South Africa
Hee hee, it is annoying isn't it. My spouse also gets TOO LOUD after he's had one too many. I also find it sooooo annoying. In fact, anyone whose had too much to drink and gets louder and louder just annoys me. I had a loooong chat with my other half and advised him to stop going overboard when he drinks. He's done that and it's much better now.