This weekend I am going to a Vespa Club meeting...

@KOSTAS499 (1625)
Greece
Today at noon, I will go to a Vespa Club meeting in seaside village. There will be Vespas from all over Greece, I heard there are no rooms left in hotels. My best friend with his band will be playing in the meeting, so I get to see some crazy painted vespas, some games and meet my friends. What are your plans this weekend?
@Micmac (8453)
That sounds fun but if you don't mind may I ask what is a Vespas? Is it a Greek festival? I plan to get together with my friends and take a fishing boat trip and fish in deep sea. It's hot weather here so I will enjoy the cool sea breeze and take it easy. So I'm on my way to pack up my ice cooler with drinks and snacks. Have a nice time at your club meeting!
@Micmac (8453)
I was way off the bat. Excuse me thinking it was a Greek festival. And thanks for your explanation, now I understand. The motorbikes lookk awesome!