Children from broken families

What are the disadvantages a child from broken family can get? As a child of a broken family. I grew up and cared of my grand dad, with the presence of my father's sisters. My aunts took care of me since my grandfather was old enough to do those things, I had different caregivers. I felt loved and secured with my grandfather but not with my one 2 aunts. Sometimes they make fun of me and didn't treat me right. Being hurt when I failed to do the tasks given to me. But I was still too young being obliged to do those household chores. I was still 3 or 4 years old given with those responsibilities. Sometimes I was scolded and being hurt even if it's unreasonable. When my grandfather died, then I started to feel the feeling that "I don't belong". I didn't have a permanent home even until now. 1st, what lack most in my life is belongingness. And it affects my day to day relationship with people or how I act to a certain group of people. Since I haven't experience how is it being a part of a complete family, that no matter what happens, you will always be a part of them and you always belong to them. Good if people treat me right, because if not, I would always feel that I don't belong. And I would surely detach myself to them. 2nd, During my childhood days anyone of my aunts and a cousin are allowed to scold and hurt me if I did a mistake. They can do whatever they want because my mother and father were not around to protect me. Sometimes I felt like,if only mom was with me I should haven't felt or experienced the same. Because if I only have my parents with me they were the only one who should discipline me and not anybody else, not anyone of them. And 3rd, is the feeling that "there's no place in this world I can call home" but I'm still happy knowing that earth is just a temporary place for us to say. This world is not my real home. There is heaven up above that Jesus prepared for us to stay when we receive eternal life in His soon return.
Where were your parents? Why did your granfather took you? I think that even children who grow up in other places, away from their parents, can learn to be happy and want to make a different family for them and their children.
@natliegleb (5188)
that seems to be terrible,i cant bear it,those childrens will also need basic amenities and hope to be survived with all legal sorts.they must not be torchured or put to rough ends mostly
Children were really helpless if they don't have their parents with them. Who will protect them from other people?