I am so sick of my colleague.

Italy
He is the most annoying guy in whole office, he is the only leg-puller contaminating the work environment. Almost, every other employee feels the same about him. We have talked to our management and HR about it, But they aren't taking any notice. I am so sick, I am thinking of quitting. Have you ever been nagged like this? What did you do to tackle the situation?
Hi friend, sad to hear about your colleague, really it is hard to deal with such kind of unpleasant persons, as you mentioned all persons in your office have head ache due to him, i wonder why the HR and company management don't take any steps against him? Just complain about him using your union, you will get solution for your issue, all the best
@ardoy0731 (6866)
Quitting could give him more guts to continue what he is doing. Try to talk to him personally or higher management to take proper action. Or better don't bother with him as if he is not existing that could give him a hint that he might be doing something bad that's why other people don't mind him.
@natliegleb (5186)
better talk to him,stop nagging me and report to the higher management after that all will be fine
take him in soltitude and request him to change his attitude.you are annoyed and desturbed by him so he should control himself.if he still refuses then pressure your administrative athuroities to take necessary measure.criticize the person and he should be all well.
I think you can find chance like a situation he disturbs others again to notice him.You'd better do that with most employees in your office I think