Tucker could care less if Victor lives or dies

@stealthy (8188)
He only got the medicine to Genevieve because she would have let people know about Victor if he hadn't. But Billy also knows about Victor and has called Victoria and asked her to call him. I wonder how much Billy will tell Victoria and what she will tell him to do if he tells her everything he knows.
I don't know what will happen I just hope billy tells her everything over the phone so she will know to come down and help her father. tucker is up to something big time with sharon. I loved nick today as well.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I think he will. WHy else would he have called her. It should be Victoria going to get Victor after all the crap he has done to her and she goes and not only did Billy find him, but she saves him and make him eat crow!!!Of course Tucker is using SHaron and wasn't that a hoot when he came on to him and he pushed her away! Did you see her face! That has NEVER happened to her before and she was totally shocked!!!
@Rasniki09 (184)
I have a feeling that Billy is going to go dark on Victor and get some kind of payback for what Victor did to him. Why didn't he just leave a message and say, " Hi Vicky, I found your dad."