I am not happy

China
I have bad mood on today, I can not find any meaningful thing surround me. I feel the world was boring and nothing makes me happy, I want quit my job and stay alone, but how can i survive and afford myself if i quit. Whatever, I am not happy.
@tedifa (1235)
If you want to quit your job do it soon,don't be waiting till you get the trouble someday.It was happened with me.Last years when i feel bored and want to quit my job,i was do it and now working at home is my choice.But remember everything have to think well carefully.What your decision is your future.You have to hard work,creative and smart to working at home.
I quit once two month ago,I felt bored and enhance myself, so I quit it soon. Then i have the same circumstance, I have no idea and what should I do. Maybe I will keep on it and see what's happened later. That's just maybe.
Quiting your job is not the smartest thing on the brain today. Why would you even think about doing this knowing how hard you will have it in life. Jobs are hard to come by so please don't lose your mind and quit the job. ask for a day off and go walk around a park and think about it. take care..
Actually, i didn't find the way to get out of it. So quit my job is not the way I would choose. I just have a day off and enjoy it-an energy day.
I always want quit my job for I am far away from my families and my love because of the job.But I can't afford myself if that and this is a well-paid job in fact.I don't what should I do
It seems we are the same kind of person, we are suffering the hard times.