I go for cremation

@Angelpink (4023)
As we live each day , we observe good hygiene , take a bath everyday ,soap our body , spa ,scrub , moisturize and perfume it. All the the good hygiene we observe and apply. We do all kinds of pampering to our physical bodies. In short , we love our body , we do spend a lot for it even to some are so extravagant in caring oneself. That is why others don't agree with cremation , for the following things that they have done to their bodies. But i for one , agrees with it. When we die our body will decompose , eaten by worms then nothing left to our loved ones but just memories and the tomb.. That ;s is why i now practical , i prefer that cremation so i can leave something to my loved one and they would not be that lonely because as if am just there beside them. The presence of my ash ,is like my physical presence. Lotters share me your views about this..
@liguoping (181)
I agree with you,i will cremation after i die,actually in our country at present,burial is forbidden and we must cremation,we have no choice. however,i don't like burial,it is a waste of money and too cumbersome,the cremation is simple and natural,so advocated cremation is quite right.
@Angelpink (4023)
Where is your country friend , why it is burial prohibited ? In our country cremation is bit expensive.
@jenny1015 (13390)
I have not really thought about it in that perspective. I think I would just leave that decision to my family. Whether they will have me cremated or buried like the traditional way, it won't really matter to me. I would just want them to remember me for as long as they live.
• Kenya
As far as I am concerned, I think those left behind should decide which option works best for them and then implement it and if the cremation works best then I agree to go for it.if it was not hazardous I would prefer to be thrown into the ocean but that is just me.live your life right and the rest is not up to us.
I don't care what happens to me after I am gone. I want my daughter to do what is comfortable to her. I will also let her know this in writing. My brother said your feeling is the last thing to go so he will not be cremated. my mother said the same thing so both of them want to be buried. I don't want my daughter spending no heap of money just to send me to the ground..