collage eating is expensive!!

@shansavy (172)
Jamaica
so like i just got into collage and i find it really challenging. i know how to cook because i do it a lot when i was back at my parents house but i find that i am getting really lazy. I eat take out everyday of the week, and each of those meals contains chicken. with all this going on it is straining me financially.
@cher913 (25891)
my daughter is in college this week and we sent her with a lot of food. its too expensive to eat out all the time. you need to learn how to cook.
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
It's not only the money you should be worrying out. If what you're eating is mostly fastfood take out, probably friend chicken by the sound of it, that cannot be good for your health. If you don't try to start eating better food fat gain will most probably be a problem soon and then follows health problems.
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
Hi shansavy, i think you should cook your own food to make sure it healthy and less expensive too. I know college life is very challenging and tiring but do not forget to take care of your health because it is your key for your success.
I would hope soon that you would start cooking so you could save money. eating out is way too expensive.