is ad.fly over?

Portugal
hi guys. i recently created a blog and i was very happy cause even though people didnt click in my ads they at least saw the news there. so with ad.fly i could earn with views. today i went to my blog and i just cant find ad.fly. did it end? if you guys know please tell me so i can search other way to earn with views :(
@Devilova (5396)
How much visitors you get each day? If you want to get paid for views on your blog. You could use cpm or ptp, just search for it. I don't want to suggest any site cause I didn't use this kind of site.
@monouu (2612)
Not the end just got some problem. Here is the update from adfly 09/09/2012 We have suffered a major server catastrophe today, resulting in AdF.ly being offline. From midnight tonight (GMT) we will be paying double rates for the following 48 hours as compensation. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and can assure you everything is being down to ensure this situation cannot happen again You can also use linkbucks beside adfly. Paying for years. I use both as you know too much repeat views don't earn much and having a mixture of 2 may work better.
@silverfox09 (4727)
I think they are still up maybe they were just down that day . What do you blog about ? I also blog and I used them sometimes .
@TeamCholent (2843)
That is really sad but I doubt they closed as someone posted last week they just got paid so I doubt they would close with such ease. What is your blog about and how many visitors come to your blog daily? There are many other ways to earn from a blog so let me know how I can help.