Sour and sweet

United Arab Emirates
Is is my observation that men in typical mood of eat sweet and women eat sour. Men enjoy eating sweets and women enjoy eating sour. give your opinion
@Ladybugs (404)
Hello there Masammo. I also observed that one with my classmates before. When we were in elementary and high school, I think most of my friends who are girls loved buying some sour fruits like guava, mango, oranges, pineapples and a lot more. Even though those fruits were already sour, they would still dip them in vinegar. Whenever it was our recess time, I observed that with them. On the other hand, I think my guy classmates wanted some sweet food like candies, chocolates, sweetened bananas, lollipops, brownies and a lot more. In my case, I think I love both sour and sweet food. I really like eating some sour food like fruits because I think I really need to have an intake of vitamin C. It's because when I was younger, I was really prone to nosebleeding. On the other hand, I also love eating sweet food because it could really satisfy my tastebuds. For instance, I have a really nice feeling whenever I eat some chocolates. My mouth and heart are really satisfied. After eating them, I think I have a very sweet life too. I also think that my boyfriend likes sweet food more than sour ones. Sometimes, I really give him some chocolates so he would think that I'm such a sweet girlfriend. Last weekend, I bought him some and that made him really happy. It's because he's really into sweets.Those are just some of my keen observations. Happy myLotting to you. :)
• United Arab Emirates
Enjoy with your healthy food, stay blessed.
@Ladybugs (404)
Oh, I really like what you said. I really want to eat some healthy food nowadays. I enjoy it a lot especially when I know that the food I would eat are really nutritious. Enjoy eating some healthy food too and may God bless you always. :)
• United Arab Emirates
:)
@Otanetix (509)
I believe the preference of a man and a woman between sour and sweet foods is subjective. However, I could be wrong about this because I have not engaged in reading surveys or other research results regarding gender-specific food preferences. While I know some traits are more common for men than women and vice-versa, I think developing your interest in foods is based on your experiences. With experience, it can also be affected by your environmental factors such as ones of the social-economic or demographic nature. Anyway, in terms of my preference as a guy, I actually do like sweet foods and dislike sour foods, but that's is my own preference. I am not claiming that my preference proves the theory about men generally liking sweets and women generally liking sour foods.
• United Arab Emirates
Actually i feel the same way as you mentioned your preferences i also enjoy eating sweet food. :)
hey masammo, i think women loves eating both sweet and sour, i have hardly seen any man who likes to sweet much, i mean you can fdind girls madly in love with choclate and lemon but there ar hardly guys who are crazy about choclates of anyother sweet.
• United Arab Emirates
Here I have chocolate lover. LOL
My husband doesn't like sweets. I am sometimes excited to eat something sweet with him and he'll just say, "No, I don't like it." I like sweets. I eat some sour food but I don't like them that much. I prefer eating sweets. LOL. Thanks for sharing and happy mylotting.
• United Arab Emirates
You have a very rare hobby, most of women that i know are allergic of sweets. LOL
@tessa9 (1086)
I think you have a point. I love baking but if you will offer me a cupcake or a sour cream flavored chips or fries, I would definitely chose the later. I think guys like salty more than sweet though. They love smelling sweet things but prefer eating salty foods. My boyfriend loves sweets. i always bake him cupcakes but we both love out barbeque.
@jricky1 (6809)
I just love sour and sweet coz it gives me differnt kind of feel through food, i feel my tongue is lucky to have them. I love sour and sweet meet and it is one of special dishes in my hometown and lots of people loved it, hope more people can enjoy that.