Great discovery for your PC monitors.

Pasay, Philippines
You can use them as a normal TV. There is a certain type of gadget or converter that you can use to make your old monitors works like TV. You can check it further at http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products&type=view&sid=12984&main=131 Do you know more products like these? These will save you from buying another TV set. LOL. Happy mylotting :)
@meozard22 (872)
wow is this a Filipino invention? Pretty cool huh! =D
• Pasay, Philippines
Yes, it is. This is also suitable for the CRT monitors and also for those old rusty monitors who are not working completely with the CPU and such. I have my cousins replace their monitors from CRT (the box-type monitors) to their LCD flat screens and this made me also think that it would be waste not to use the CRT monitors to either give or throw it away. It works. We don't have a TV though so might as well convert it, LOL. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and happy mylotting :)
That should work for so many people and I am glad I don't need this right now. I have two new tv's and a laptop. the info is priceless though..
• Pasay, Philippines
This is great :) If you want to connect your tv to work with your laptop, that's also possible. These are also available for this site.