there seems to be a big rash on my neck

@hotsummer (10449)
it feels like big something on the left side of my neck. it is a little itchy when i touch it. i just noticed it like 12 hours ago. so i don't know what is the cause of this. it is like a clump of pimples on one spot like a lump or something. anyway, it is quite noticeable. i just hope it is nothing. i have researched online, it may be cause of different reasons. so i don't know the exact reason for this rash.
You had better have someone look and tell you if that is ring worm. if it is you will scratch it and spread it all over the body.My daughter had 11 in her head and all her hair fell out from the scalp and it is the hardest thing now to grow back.
@hotsummer (10449)
i hope not. but it looks like there is a mosquito bite on the center.
@jenny1015 (13389)
hey, hotsummer! I hope you can have time to go visit a dermatologist just to be sure what the rash really is. A lot could be the reason for this to breakout on our skins.
@Raine38 (9195)
If it didn't get any better after 24 hours, I suggest you consult a derma. Skin ailments can be quite nasty because they can spread really fast if left untreated. Even if it is just a mosquito bite that got worse, it still needs an ointment or something especially if you have scratched it.