Should I see a Urologist or a Gyaecologist?

@Jatelo2 (166)
Nairobi, Kenya
September 24, 2012 11:40pm CST
Whom should I see for a prostatitis problem? It appears that the Diseases is also classified under UTIs whereas it is also a Reproductive health issue. Please share!
1 response
@berting600 (3458)
• Philippines
25 Sep 12
My friend you should see a Urologist because they are the ones whom take good care of our prostate problems.You could be given thorough physical check up,and your prostate glands is given a careful check up by the doctor.You are also ask to secure a blood sample so as your urine sample to be given for laboratory examinations.When you are going back to take the results of your laboratory test,then go back to your Urologist to complete your diagnostic examinations,so that you can start your medications to put back your lifestyles back to normal if not then you must sacrifice a little time so that you could enjoy life again.