need to know

September 30, 2012 10:08am CST
is it possible for a international university student to school and work, what kind of work can such person do, thus the country does not provide work for the international students.
3 responses
@natliegleb (5184)
• India
30 Oct 12
there is a need to know and i am also looking for it,when you get some info,do share with me
@airasheila (5458)
• Philippines
30 Sep 12
hi there oscaptain, with reference to your query, i think you can do both, studying and working at the same time. though you need to budget your time in doing both. that you need to allot a time in finishing your assignments first before doing your work. otherwise you will somehow neglect the other. time management is very essential in this field. and if you able to do it, for sure, you can handle things responsibly.
@subhojit10 (7382)
• India
30 Sep 12
Well thanks for posting this discussion. i think as long as the student has a visa permit that will allow the student to stay in a country for years more years and not merely a year or a two, then he can surely go out and get involved in any work he likes. But he should always be ready to produce a proof for working if he is asked to do so. What say?