playing pranks on the people using the laser key ring.. he he..

Hey guys, i would like to share an incident how naughty i was during my childhood. I had a key ring that used to give off laser light and once i thought of playing a prank on the street people using such a key ring. One i did was i took my sister to the roof top along with the key ring. It would be a regular power cut those days. so everything was so dark around for an hour. Whenever i used to see a person walking on the street then i would use the laser light to fall on his shirt or exactly on the street he is walking and he used to get afraid what was happening with him and so many pranks that cannot be be put into words. Thankfully we were never caught. I forgot to say that i too had played a prank on my father also. He he. What are your thoughts on this? Please do share your thoughts!
@Micmac (9020)
Good thing it was dark outside or that guy you scared with the laser light might have kicked your rear ends! Speaking of pranks, yup I've played a few, some nasty wicked ones too. One time I hung a rubber rat on the ceiling of my uncles' bathroom and when he opened the door he nearly fainted.
Hey thanks a ton for your response. Well yes, that guy would have spanked me completely had he caught me red handed but i can say i have planned it thoroughly before giving it a real shot. Our terrace had a good hiding space so every time we used to show the laser light, we used to hide properly. Well great to hear that u too were naughty just like me and u even did that with your uncle. No bad though! He must have been super scared by this act. What was his reaction? Were u caught for this? What say?
@Micmac (9020)
Good you saved your butts by hiding on the terrace. Otherwise that guy might have created a scene and you might not have gotten away with that trick. My naughty prank really gave my uncle the creeps. Even though the rat scared him terribly, he laughed about it afterwards and he didn't spank me.
Hey thanks again for your response. May be the guy would have created a scene but then my devilish mind would have played another prank on him in the future again to teach him a lesson or may be i would have shed crocodile tears in front of him. He he he. Good that your uncle took your prank sportingly and was not at all rude for playing that prank on him. U are lucky huh! What say?
@kenshin2143 (1882)
Pranks are indeed funny if you are watching it, or better yet if you are the one doing it. But if you are the aggrieved party, I think that would not be nice at all.
Hey thanks a ton for your response. Well yes, being involved in a prank that is played on some one is the best part and if it is planned properly and if it goes well as planned then that cannot be better than the prank but the worst part is that how people would react to it. Some people might just take it lightly but some people might just show their anger and ire upon us. So its better to play light hearted pranks on others that involves no risks and all. What say?