The Customer is Always Right

@pogi253 (1587)
Oftentimes, that is the case. However, there are customers who think that they already own the whole store or the restaurant where some unfortunate crews have to deal with such customers. I think that even as customers, we should give respect to those who are working and not be too snobbish, bossy or authoritative. Respect begets respect. If you are a crew in a certain store and you come upon a "not so good" customer, how will you deal with it?
@asliah (11149)
hi, they said that customer always right even though sometimes they are wrong,and all i need to do to deal in a not so good customer is to prolong or extend my patient because he/she is still our customer,but if i can not handle this kind of customer i think its better that my manager will take the rest.
These disrespectful customers have to watch their actions, in some restaurants waiters literally spit on the food of the customers to give a little taste of their revenge well I think this is how they address the anger that they feel for being disrespected by these people.