Finished College Applications!!

And I am so Happy! I was wondering how I was going to be able to send eight college applications to each of the schools, when theoretically I only had to do five because of the Common Application. The thought of just sending each one by paper.. I simply would not be able to force myself into the tyranny of the Application! What have been your experiences when you apply for something ( like a job or a college )? Regardless, I hope you all have a wonderful day!
@riyauro (6428)
Okay so that reduced the load. good one. I have not had any trouble because there is not much college to apply for in my country. The was un university then i applied for scholarship to India and that application was like 100 pages thick. Lots of documents required including the high school syllabus. I got paid for the hard work i had got the scholarship. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
100 pages thick.. I'm guessing that the scholarship allowed you to be in there basically for free? That sounds like too much personal information I would put in let alone needing to put in my SSN in each of the college.. Still, I congratulate you on your scholarship!
@asliah (11148)
i also sent applications to many colleges and universities,i think they were 5 but only one where i have been admitted,and i was happy during that time because that school accepted me,but when applying for a job,i have sent many resume to many companies but i was a failed then when i applied in a government agency then i get hired.
@jricky1 (6808)
First congrats having applied for your education.But i also face the same situation coz i wanna fight again for my life,i will chose to go to school if i get the offer.So good for you and hope you hear good results and everything goes well.
@ajlasent (485)
I'mg glad you accomplished all these things and I hope you get accepted to the college you want to go to! :D I've had some experiences with the same, but I only had entrance tests to two colleges, both of which I passed and it felt great. :) Now the same thing goes for passing resumes for jobs and I get thrilled whenever employers would contact me! :D