I hate when they skip weeks!

I always hate when Grey's skips a week or two for whatever reason during the season. I just thought to myself that I need to set the DVR for Thursday night and then I got bummed because I remembered, it's not on this week! =(
@mzz663 (2776)
I hate when that happens. I love that show! I've watched it since the very beginning. Last year I set the alarm on my phone to go off an hour before it came on and one night I was shopping, my alarm went off and I left as quick as I could to get home, I was upset that I had missed ten minutes of the show! I sat down in my recliner during a commercial (yes, the tv is set to change to abc at 9:00pm on Thursdays) only to find it wasn't on....
I did not even know it was not coming on this week. It is too early in the season to start this mess already. they did this all the time with desperate housewives too.