More Followers

@Raine38 (9195)
I would just like to share that I feel so light today. I just resumed writing on my wordpress after being in hiatus for almost hlf a year due to some "projects" which require my whole day. Anyway, everyday, I seemed to get more and more followers and likes on my posts. While I do not proclaim that I a writer in all aspects, I am just glad that somehow some people actually does read and even like what I have to say. I want to thank each and everyone of them by making sure I reply back to their comments. While I don't earn from this blog, I guess the mere fact that it makes me happy is enough compensation.
@Angelpink (4022)
The feeling that you are being appreciated is something which can't be paid by money. The thing that someone listens to you is already enough you move those hands. These are also my reason in writing blogspot. Have a blessed Monday Morning Raine..
@Raine38 (9195)
Thanks angelpink! You have a very good Monday too!