DWTS all star

DWTS all star is full with fantastic stars. Former champions and some of the best dancers. This is going to be tough choise. Who do you think is going to win this time? Who is your favorite star? Apolo, Helio, Emmit, Shawn, Val? I think Bristol definitely should not be included in this round. She is not a star, and she is terrible. Kristie is so fun. Apolo still my favorite one.
all my votes are going to kelly nd emmitt. I think all the dancers except bristol are doing a really great job. I want kelly or emmit of kirstie to win this round. emmitt is the nicest male dance so far and I think he should be there to the very end. I would love to know him off screen. he is just wonderful on the show. kirstie is so darn funny with all her kisses she is throwing around like a hootchie momma..
I totally agree with you. Emmitt is really nice male dancer. Kristie is so funny and full of confidence. For some reason, I feel that athlete has shown to be the top of the ladder. I think maybe because of the nature of it, sportsman is committed and so focus. Athlete is used to pressure. As seen so far, athlete tend to become the contender to be defeated. Some of them shown to be the champions, more than other stars.