Baby on the way, need extra money!

I have a beautiful baby girl on the way in Febuary. I need to find ways to make extra money online while I'm pregnant so I can save and even to do while I am on leave from my job. I have saved up a good amount, but I also am buying a house very soon. I really, really need more cash now! Help!!
@natliegleb (5186)
ya its the right time to save more money and mainly for the wonderful future.try to save more
I am! Thanks:)
@CatGods (4596)
I'm not trying to scare you, but be surprised for a rude awakening because making money online is totally different from the off line world. Online you are your own employer by creating your own job through your skills, creativity, and knowledge. So many people come online because they think there's employment work, then reality sets in. Think about those who are making a decent income online. Are they working for some one else? Nope, they created that income all by themselves. So if you don't have any skills that some one is willing to pay for, then you are s.o.l.
That is very true. I have seen a lot of that since I've been on my search for an online job.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Been there done that one. Do a search here at mylot for online earnings. Youll see many posts with great ways to earn. Good luck to you.
Thank you so much!
@jaiho2009 (39019)
Congrats on your baby and wish you the best of health (first and foremost) You may try or check other topics here in mylot about extra earning online that will help you what other earning site may suits you well. Welcome to mylot and keep mylotting
Thank you so much and thank you for the help:)
@airasheila (5459)
Hello Alisha3388, In my end here, I do also need more extra earnings as I will need to fund an upcoming food business. So in this regard, I am really working double time to have more so I can have everything in place. With your situation, for sure, you can have an extra earnings as you go along doing online research.
Thanks! Good luck to you:)