What would you do?

Indonesia
what would you do if you find out your lover was having an affair with your best friend?
@jenny1015 (13389)
I think that it is the worst feeling that I would ever experience. It is hard enough to deal with your partner cheating on you. But to know that the third party is my best friend would really make me nuts! That would surely be hard to deal with when the two important people would betray you.
@GemmaR (8526)
I would not talk to either of them in the future, because there is absolutely no way that they should treat me like this if they respect me. I know that a lot of people choose to continue their relationships when they have been through things like this, and I suppose that I am pleased about the fact that they manage to do this, but I am not the type of person who would be able to get through this quite as easily, and therefore I would end the relationship as quickly as I could and try my best to be able to move on with my life.
@fatlex06 (895)
I think I will be very mad and will lose contact with them immediately. It will really hurt. But I have to strong for myself. The tears I'm going to shed doesn't deserve any one of them. So I'll just move on with my life and still survive. It's just so easy to say but I think it's so hard to do but I'll just be strong for myself. But I think this will never happen to me.