Arrow, Oliver took down a tough oponent and more island flashbacks

@stealthy (8188)
Oliver took down a tough killer but ended up having to let his body guard know who he was when the body guard got shot with one of the killer's poisoned bullets. The flashbacks now not only showkng that there is a skilled archer on the island who first shot Oliver and then took care of him but that there are others on the island who are probably more dangerous. The archer keeps talking to Oliver and trying to warn him but in a language that Oliver can't understand. It is probably going to take a long time and many flashbacks to take Oliver through the five years and to the point when he was rescued.
@Fishmomma (11521)
I really enjoyed yesterdays episode. We can see that there were many people that didn't want him to survive and agree his biggest dangers we haven't seen yet. I think this show should easily get a second season.
You know that hair he had on the island, not the long hair, but the preppy boy haircut he had when he crashed, is awful. He looks so much better with short hair. I'm looking forward to seeing tonight's episode. I'm glad the show has gotten a full season pick up.