taking care of a growing baby... so hard and yet so rewarding

me and my son - my son here is about 1 year and 3 months and hes so naughty.. he likes to play come and get me..! he likes to run.. though he makes me wanna cry sometimes because of his naughtiness still i love him dearly...
@neelia27 (896)
sometimes i really wanna pull my hair of because of my sons naughtiness.... its so hard to take care a child and yet when they do something unexpectedly like kissing and hugging u.. i cant explain how it feels... its so rewarding... being a mom is the most hardest job in the world.. and take note u dont even have a restday..! huh
Being exhausted for the whole day of working, the smile of a baby will fade the tiresome day. The babyish behavior is so pleasing in the eyes. It gives joy and thinking to live with a reason.
Being a mother is the best job in the world but yes it is tough sometimes! I love my children with all of my heart and I am so glad I have them. At times they do drive me crazy though! Lol. It's all a part of being a parent. =)
taking care of my son is the most rewarding thing in my life. yes its hard at times and i wish i had help but i cant imagine me not having him in my life. he makes my day better every night when he looks at me with those precious blue eyes before he falls asleep in my arms.
@beamer88 (4268)
I'm a dad but I understand how you feel. My son can be so naughty at times. I guess most kids go through that naughtiness stage. I work from home, so I get to spend more time with my son, and as such, the task of disciplining him fell on my shoulders :) And I find it very hard. Not because disciplining him is hard, but seeing him teary-eyed when I'm reprimanding him somehow affects me. A parent's job is not only hard physically, but emotionally as well. But like you said, however hard it might be, it's still very rewarding :)