I don't know how to

November 12, 2012 2:47am CST
I have been married for two years,has no children,just do not want to have to check,therefore the wife always treated me with a little dissatisfied,parents also very wants grandchildren,I really don't know how to do?I feel very unfilial,here,there is a saying:as the saying goes,an.
1 response
@riyauro (6428)
• India
12 Nov 12
it is been 2 years for our marriage too and we also do not have any children a yet. I know some other couples who are in the same situation. there are some treatments which you can take up after the doctor advice you. I have not been to a doctor as yet too and i want to go soon. there is nothing to worry about. just see your doctor and he will tell you what to do. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead..
• China
13 Nov 12
Thank you,but in China to go to the hospital to have to the body to check you,blood tests,no one week of examination result is very difficult, not to check the data doctor won't give you the doctor,I hate those who seek nothing but profits hospital.Is the coldgive you a heep of medicine.