Birth marks..

@tech40 (9221)
Do you know? That all of us has birthmarks? If you dont then ask your parents, i have birthmarks on my legs, but its just small..be and my brother has same spot, same place.. My parent told me that, you can know who's your brother when you have same birth mark place, and same figure, its cool right :)) where's your birthmark?!
Some experts will say that having birthmark is an abnormality of the skin. That's the reason, that every individual are not perfect. That's the fact from research that I've known.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
I'm not sure siblings have the same birthmarks in the same place, but to be honest, I didn't really examine my brother's body for birthmarks. Me, I have several birthmarks on my body, but none of them is really big. My biggest I have is on my arm, just a bit above my elbow pit... but still, it's about a pea's size, I think it's even smaller. Oh, and I have one like that on my wrist, too, both on the left. But I have tiny birthmarks all over my body - on my chin, on my cheeks, on my back on my arms and legs, on my shoulders, even on my left palm.
Mine is right above my butt cheek. hahaha! I also have a freckle on the palm of my hand.