Working holiday visa

June 7, 2006 2:49am CST
I need to extend my working holiday visa, but the company that I am working for at the moment does not want to apply for the work permit as it will cost them too much money....I was wondering if there is a way that I could extend my visa for a further two years, without having to ask the company for momey in order to do so. They are willing however, to give me a letter stating my employment. Please can you help
No responses