My mom is getting well today

After 2 days in bed and rest, today, my mom getting better. She doesn't need to sleep that much anymore, and she can eat more. So, I think those expensive medication I paid for finally taking its effect. Tonight, I told me not to cook, I take her out for dinner, not a really nice one, but at least she can eat something without puke it out. I took her one of the nearby Asian cuisine restaurant, and both of us have a decent dinner that is all. I am glad she is getting well.
@Mavic123456 (16191)
• Thailand
This is such a great news, though I didn't anything about it. But I am so happy to hear that there are still good children like you. I hope everything will be fine and your mother will be okay.
@leeandrew (1226)
Hope your mom will indeed recover quickly. I know how you feel seeing your mom in bed knowing that she is not just simply resting but she's in bed co's she's sick. I hope too that you have more than enough provision for your mom medication. Having not enough is really hard. Wow, hope your mom did enjoy your night out together. :) Wishing you both good health and happy mylotting to you.
@redredrose (1107)
I am glad your mom is doing much better and able to eat. Glad you got to take her out somewhere. Sounds like you have a good relationship with your mom and you take care of her which is very nice. Have a very happy Thanksgiving.
@jeztrose (1405)
Nice to hear that.You are really a caring child,your mother is too lucky to have you. I hope your mother will continue to get well and will have more days to live.Keep up your good job and i know someday you will be blessed more.
@edvc77 (2143)
That is good. It is really hard to be sick. We really should take care of our body and be caution on the food we eat. Have a nice day!