What aRe youR sLeep patteRns like?

I think our biological clocks influence whether we are early birds or night owls. I grew up in province so all in our family is an early bird. But when I was independent was early to rise but not so early to bed. There are some many other factors which are the cause of sleep patterns. Do you get enough sleep? Does the timing of your sleep affects your health or well-being? Do you think it is possible that the sleeping patterns, for some people, affect the activity level they do the following day?
people needs arround 7-8 hours of sleep. too long or too short is not good for the body. I don't get enough sleep I usually sleep 4-6 hours at night. How about you how long do you sleep?
I sleep about 6-9 hours it depends what time I go to bed at night. But since I am not working right now I usually wake up around 8 or 9am doesn't matter what time I go to bed. Even if I sleep 8am or 2am I still wake up around 8 or 9am
now that I am pregnant I usually gets sleepy early like 9pm or sometimes even earlier and then I wake up very early, sometimes as early as 1:30am and then I try to force myself going back to sleep whickh like happens at around 4 to 4:30 or maybe 3:30 if I am blessed enough :) Oh, sleep, i love it so much but right now i don;t really get enough :(
Congrats!..I am same now, I sleep early and wake up early maybe it's because of our pregnancy. What I do is when I wake up I take shower then dry my hair and go back to sleep that way I can sleep easy.
@jenny1015 (13389)
I try to sleep as much as 6 hours in a day. I need to be up by 4am to prepare my kids' breakfast and food that they'd bring to school. Sometimes, I do not get as mush sleep as needed because I might be sleeping late due to watching late tv shows or in helping my kids finish a project or homework. I think that anybody who fails to have a good number of sleeping hours affects their activity the following day. Not just with their work, but their attitude as well coz people can be a bit grumpy with less sleep.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
I'm a night owl... I just feel more active at night and with artificial lighting with the dark skies which I can see from my window. I know it's probably not healthy. But at least I'm a good sleeper without any trouble sleeping. Oh, and what's most interesting is the fact that I can function properly for two days in a row without any sleep.
@keixarie (186)
yes, it really affects. I have an online job and this job really changed my life - my sleeping habit to be exact. And since I'm just a beginner on this job, it took me hours to finish my tasks and sometimes no sleep and will continue working the next day. My health becomes weaker and weaker, got hives EVERY MINUTE! I suffered a lot! That's me since 2010 and until now, the sleep won't come easily on me. Will sleep at 4am then wake up at 7 or 8am. I lose weight and this bothers me! got weird feelings regarding my health an even in sleeping. I couldn't think well, become forgetful even the simple words and NAMES of people - that's terrible! Thankful, i still know my name :) And now, I just need to take medicine (ferrous sulphate or antihistamine) to be able to sleep longer.