If robber ever broke into my house

If Robber ever broke into my house and searched for money I don't just laugh but i will search with them The above humor, is not only funny, it also tell how poor is the owner of the house. So to the robber that are or will broke to this kind of the house, i just wish them a good luck to them and hopping that can find what the thing that are worth to steal.
@victorywp (3530)
hi moveadlung76, i understand your point of starting this discussion and your joke about it. but you must also understand that some robbers are insane. if they couldn't find the thing that are worth to steal in your house, they will kill the people in the house or rape the women in the house. if this happen to you or to someone whom you know, i don't think you will still be able to laugh or find it to be funny. in today's newspaper there was this incident being reported: [i]The daily reported that five robbers gang-raped a teenager after they failed to find any valuable items in her house. Sources said the 19-year-old victim was asleep when the robbers broke into her house in Klang at about 2pm last Friday. The robbers ransacked the house and got upset when they could not find anything of value. They beat up the victim and raped her before fleeing the scene, it reported. The victim has lodged a police report.[/i] source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/11/27/nation/12372345&sec=nation (second part of the news)