Today I Received My Swagbucks Account Verification PIN Mail

Swagbucks Account Verification PIN Mail - This is an actual mail picture. Was dispatched on 19th November, 2012. Reached today, 5th December, 2012. So it can be safely assumed that it takes about 25-30 days for the mail to reach us in India.
It has been long since I applied for my the verification mail. Almost on the 15-16th of November. It was dispatched on 19th November, as seen on the mail postage. I received it today in the afternoon. Today is 5th of December, IST. So it can be assumed that it takes about 25 to 30 days to reach us in India. My Swagbucks count is close to 1,800 SBs. I think I'll snag a PayPal cash card worthe $10 and 1,335 in terms of SBs. In between, day before yesterday I contacted support that its been long that I applied for verification PIN long and have not received it yet. They reset my verification application and asked me to apply again. So I did. So I mailed them again today to stop my latest verification process since I received my earlier verification mail. Today I'm happy. I had been waiting for long and had almost lost hope.