Just looking for thoughts on the faison/duke/anna story line.

@sissy15 (5115)
So I wasn't born for part of the duke and anna storyline back in the 80's and was too young to even be watching it by the time it ended. I didn't start watching General until maybe 04 or 05 give or take. So needless to say I had no clue who the heck Duke or Faison were right away. I quickly got on youtube and started watching the old story lines. I have to say I loved what I saw. It's 10 times better than half of the stuff they had going on when I started watching. I quickly became a big fan of duke and anna. They are probably now my favorite soap couple. However I also liked the robert/anna relationship and how even though not together they care about each other. I also loved the relationship between Robin and Duke. After seeing that everything really played together with the whole Faison wearing the Duke mask. I mean looking back at the relationship between Duke and Robin I could never picture Duke ever imprisoning Robin. Anyway since they brought duke back it's the first time in a long time that I honestly can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. I keep wondering when Anna is going to wise up. I also can't wait for them to discover the real Duke. At least I hope they discover him and Robin (but not holding out as much hope for Robin any time soon because that's all dependent on Kimberly and I don't want to see anyone else play her she has been on that show for far too long for anyone to even think about replacing her.)It wouldn't make sense for them not to find the real Duke. Anyone else have any thoughts about what's going on? Anyone else just now discovering Duke through videos on youtube? Any thoughts at all on this subject would be interesting to hear. Hope to hear from anyone willing to talk about it.
I was also not watching it back then. I am not about to go abck and watch old shows even though I should in order to follow it better. I am just so glad he took anna because if her love was so strong for the real duke then there was no way on earth faison could have trcked her. So,I hope he messed her up real good before she finds her daughter. it would serve her right for not listening to her long time love. Not only for that reason either. If you saw the shows anna herself had a gut feeling something was wrong and still she went to the hotel or where ever she is at right now. she had enough warning that she should never have gone any where alone with him. and again how in the world are they going to allow her to get luke from tracy just to up and leave him when another fake loser comes to town. I am pissed as you can tell and I don't really care. I hope he whoops her real good and she sufferes a lot before they find her hard headed azz. welocme to mylot. I don't get alerts so I will try to find this post to respond back to you. aslo just in case I want to see one how do you get to watch a hour long show on youtube.. thanks.
@sissy15 (5115)
I don't know they had a pretty intense love from what I have seen. I think right now she has lost so much (Robin) she isn't using her better judgment and she wants to believe something this great did come true. Not to mention the idea of Faison being Duke and learning this from a psychic probably seems far fetched to her. Although this is GH where that shouldn't matter because most things on there are far fetched. I mean she obviously knows something isn't right, but she isn't thinking. I honestly want to smack her and beat some sense into her. However it does serve her right from not listening to Robert or her instincts. As for the hour long shows on youtube I have never seen an hour long show on youtube. I watch them in parts. Some people will upload the whole show or just certain segments in parts. For instance one of the story lines was Ted and Duke pt. 1,2 etc. and some go on for what seems like forever and it takes awhile to get through them. The one I mentioned above has over a hundred parts to it I believe because they are doing the whole story line from I want to say 1986 and you can only upload like up to 15 or 20 minutes if that.
That is great to know. I will see what happened to her on monday . I do hope it will be good to watch.
@sissy15 (5115)
I hope so too. I hope she isn't naive enough to fall for what ever Faison is planning. Then again she hasn't been showing the best judgment lately. Guess we will see. Can't wait to see what happens.