Are you aware of this earning site?

@alienstar (5135)
I came across a site which pays for participating in a quiz and though it really sounds strange as we do get points for answering correct and no deduction at all if we get it wrong. This site seems like an Indian site and may be international members not allowed. For 100000 points we get paid 1000 Rupees. If we answer one question correct, we get 1 point as we have to select one of the three options given in the site. Have you come across this site? are they legit? i tried to search for answer by Google, but didn't get any help there. Those who are in this site, please give me your honest inputs.The site is called multirupees.com
@dipak777 (177)
thanks for sharing this alienstar.its a good site for lerning general knowledge. i think this site is new. so to know this site is scam or not,we need some time. if it pays then its a great site for learing with earning.