How to enjoy with my friend more and more?

By sri
@gamyam (572)
Hyderabad, India
I want to get a lot of enjoy with my friend, but unfortunately i always fails to reach my goal. Everyday i spends my time with her at the pleasant places like parks, hotels, under the trees, near the temples. She talks with me very little. She has't heavy knowledge about the general things happening around the world. I always thinks a bit to improve gradually her knowledge in some short ways! I intend to offer some books to read her. But she keeps no interest on that. Please let me know How to develop her knowledge on general things like love, friendship, relation, having fun... in the future?
If she is not interested in those things you may have to live without her in your life. not all people are fancy about the same things you are. life can be fun if you also learn to love what she loves already. like the [arks and being under the trees.
@gamyam (572)
• Hyderabad, India
I really appreciate you on your quick and reliable response. As per your advice i will try to share with her in the future. But one thing i have to know more about that, in what way can i guest her feelings and interests every time? It is fact that life can be fun and happy if life partners learn to love what better half loves already. Please tell me more about these things which are related to maintain a good and qualified real relations between me and her.